Wednesday 7 September 2011

Model Profile: Hafez Fauzy



Hafez Fauzy, Kuala Lumpur, 21, 175cm, 65kg

The F Production x Hafez Fauzy

1) Can you tell use about yourself?
Well for one, I am a hard working. I dream Big and I work hard to achieve that goal whatever it takes. I am passionate in what I do. I am a loyal friend, and always be there for them when they need support. I have several business. I hit the gym quite often. It's what I been doing since I was 14. I also studying in Taylors University in Mass Comm. I'm a family man. I treat my mom dinner when I get my first paycheck from modeling job and I have been doing a lot of commercials since I was 19.

2) What makes you start modeling?
Well, I always like the industry a lot. I am always curious what its like, and I also like the glamour side of course, being centre of attention. But most of all, I want it to be my platform for acting. I start early in the gym because I wanted to go intro the country sports school. So I work really hard making sure I am the fittest person among everyone. I had the best body but not the best technique, so in the end I didn't get it. From then on, it makes me realized that it is important to build relations with important people. So, they can help you when situation like this comes.

3) You have work in Editorial Shoots and Runway. What you enjoy the most?
I think editorial shoots. Runway I would say a close second. But I think if I were a bit taller and could walk for big brands like Armani, Calvin Klein,  Valentino then I would put runway first over editorial shoots. You have to be creative and get a lot of angles. You must work well with the photographer. Your communication with the camera is very important. And if you get a nice shot and when it came out. You really feel great.

4) Can you give guys out there a few fitness tips who want to have a great body?
Well first thing you need to know is to have a good diet. It us just as important as the number of times you hit the gym. Always keep in mind to never worked yourselves for 2-3 hours at the gym. My style, I usually work out 2 days straight then take a rest then do it again. So my muscle have time to build and recover from the workout I just did. Furthermore, take a protein shake helps as well to build your body bigger and faster. Remember to try and burn at least 300 calories a day depends on what kind of lifestyle you have. If you have no time for gym, at least do sports, so your body is always active.

5) What is your biggest achievement in modeling industry?
Well, it's hard to say. But I think my biggest  achievement  is when I become the main talent for Celcom Commercial. It's not really modeling but it is part of it. There were hundreds of extras and we have to choreograph them dancing. It was at night and the shooting was really great. Everyone is looking at us. The Director was from Australia and the crew was great. So everything went perfect.

Hafez Fauzy Portfolio

Hafez Fauzy by Simon Latimer

Hafez Fauzy by Ezy World Media

Hafez Fauzy Runway

Hafez Fauzy Fashion Circus Shoot

Hafez Fauzy

The F Production x Hafez Fauzy On Skype



For those who are interested with Hafez Fauzy please visit his Facebook and Twitter. For Jobs, please contact him through his Email hafezfauzy@gmail.com . He is currently located in Kuala Lumpur and he will work for Paid Assignments Only.

Special Thanks to Hafez Fauzy






No comments:

Post a Comment